This article will show how to install Android 10 Q on Astro Mercury Tab 7, more precisely how to update to it. We recommend using the instructions in this article so that the update is easy and smooth.
Is it worth upgrading
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update your Astro Mercury Tab 7 to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11