Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Base Lutea to Android 10 Q. To download all the files and read the instructions you need at least 30 minutes, but it’s worth it.
Is it worth upgrading
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update Base Lutea to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11