This article will show how to update your Fujitsu Arrows M04 Premium to Android 10 Q. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
How to update your Fujitsu Arrows M04 Premium to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11