Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android in 1 click is not available to everyone, as manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate sales of phones. In this article, we show how to update Geotel X Cite Gorilla Diamond to Android 10 Q. To download all the files and read the instructions you need at least 30 minutes, but it’s worth it.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update Geotel X Cite Gorilla Diamond to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time. Put on the download the archive with the software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11