Here we tell how to install Android 10 Q on Haier G701 Tigo, more precisely how to update to it. We recommend using the instructions in this article so that the update is easy and smooth.
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
How to update your Haier G701 Tigo to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11