Here we tell how to install Android 10 Q on Hisense F20T, more precisely how to update to it. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
How to update Hisense F20T to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11