Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update I.Robot Blaze to Android 10 Q. To do this, you need to follow our instructions, get ready for what it takes at least 20 minutes.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update I.Robot Blaze to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you save time, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
- 5 lollipop