Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update I.Robot Cyclops X3 to Android 10 Q. To download all the files and read the instructions you need at least 30 minutes, but it’s worth it.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
How to update I.Robot Cyclops X3 to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time. Put on the download an archive with software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11