This article will show how to install Android 10 Q on LG G Vista (CDMA), more precisely how to update to it. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Is it worth upgrading
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update LG G Vista (CDMA) to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11