Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Maxwest Astro Phablet 9 to Android 10 Q. To do this, you need to follow our instructions, get ready for what it takes at least 20 minutes.
Is it worth upgrading
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
Maxwest Astro Phablet 9 Upgrade to Android 10
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11