Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Micromax P681 to Android 10 Q. To download all the files and read the instructions you need at least 30 minutes, but it’s worth it.
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
Micromax P681 Upgrade to Android 10
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11