Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Motorola Moto E4 Plus to Android 10 Q. To download all the files and read the instructions you need at least 30 minutes, but it’s worth it.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus upgrade to Android 10
Do not waste your time. Put on the download an archive with software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11