Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Phicomm FWS620 to Android 10 Q. To do this, you need to follow our instructions, get ready for what it takes at least 20 minutes.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update Phicomm FWS620 to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time. Put on the download the archive with the software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: upfileget.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: upfileget.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: upfileget.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: upfileget.info/android6
- 5 lollipop