This article will show how to update Ramos MOS1 Max to Android 10 Q. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
How to update Ramos MOS1 Max to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time. Put on the download the archive with the software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11