Here we tell how to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) to Android 10 Q. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Is it worth upgrading
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) upgrade to Android 10
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you save time, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11