Unfortunately official update to the latest version of Android 1 click is not available to everyone, as the manufacturers of smartphones in this way stimulate the sale of phones. In this article, we show how to update Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 to Android 10 Q. To do this, you need to follow our instructions, get ready for what it takes at least 20 minutes.
Is it worth upgrading
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 Upgrade to Android 10
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11