Here we tell how to install Android 10 Q on Smile N1 Pro, more precisely how to update to it. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
How to update Smile N1 Pro to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11