Our article will tell about update Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime to Android 10 Q, and also about the capabilities of this operating system, is it possible to get root rights and how to do it. Everything in order.
Is it worth upgrading
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. What’s new in Android 10 can be viewed in another article.
How to update Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: yourtopfile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: yourtopfile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: yourtopfile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: yourtopfile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: yourtopfile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: yourtopfile.info/android11