Here we tell how to update ZTE Blade C310 to Android 10 Q. To update without any problems, we recommend reading the instructions in the article.
Is it worth upgrading
With each new version, the Android operating system becomes better, autonomy increases, the interface becomes smoother and more effective, and productivity increases. About all the innovations of this operating system can be found in this article.
How to update ZTE Blade C310 to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11