This article will show how to update ZTE Blade II to Android 10 Q. We recommend using the instructions in this article so that the update is easy and smooth.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
How to update ZTE Blade II to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time. Put on the download the archive with the software, firmware files and instructions, below I will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- The screenshot shows the Readme folder, which contains the step-by-step instruction upd_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The Firmware directory contains all the firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11