Our article will tell about Zync Quad 9.7 update to Android 10 Q, and also about the capabilities of this operating system, is it possible to get root rights and how to do it. Everything in order.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
How to update Zync Quad 9.7 to Android 10Q
Do not waste your time, place an archive with software, firmware files and instructions on the download, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is arranged in directories:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains the programs necessary for flashing the smartphone;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you wish, you can install old versions of Android, you can download them below:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11