This article will show how to install Android 10 Q on Zync Z1000, more precisely how to update to it. We recommend using the instructions in this article so that the update is easy and smooth.
Each new version of the operating system corrects past errors, reduces power consumption, increases battery life, and improves performance. You can read about the features of Android 10 in a separate article.
How to update Zync Z1000 to Android 10Q
You can immediately download the archive with the firmware files, special programs and instructions, so you will save time, then we will tell you what and how it works.
Everything is structured for easy use:
- On the screen you see the Readme folder, in it lies the step-by-step instruction update_Android10.txt;
- The Soft directory contains software for flashing the device;
- The firmware directory contains firmware files;
If you want to install earlier versions of Android, download the archive you need from Android:
- Pie 9.0 URL: uptruefile.info/android9pie
- 8 Oreo URL: uptruefile.info/android8oreo
- 7 nougat URL: uptruefile.info/android7nougat
- 6 marshmallow URL: uptruefile.info/android6
- Android 10 Q 2019. URL: uptruefile.info/android10
- Android 11 2020. URL: uptruefile.info/android11